Well I’ve got a podcast episode for ya…
A few weeks ago, I was interviewed on the Awarepreneurs podcast.
Here’s some of what we covered:
- A simple practice you can do in nature to replenish yourself
- My previous work experience that led me to starting this business (from fighting the man to re-generating culture)
- The problem with our productivity obsessed culture, my own burnout story, and how I recovered from it
- What does it actually look like to run a business nature’s way?
- The one quality you must hold as an entrepreneur on this path
- Going out into nature as a business strategy and how to do it
- The secret ingredient to creating a business that’s both financially sustainable and doesn’t cause you to burnout
- Tips to streamline your business for more ease
- Toward the end, learn about why your business ecosystem is so essential to running a successful business, and how the Redwood Circle can help you do that
It’s a great interview (I don’t always say this about my interviews!!), and I’m super down with what the Awarepreneurs community stands for… their pillars are Social Entrepreneurship, Self Awareness, Community, Transparency, Social Justice and Aliveness & Self-Care.
I hope you take a listen.
Awarepreneurs also has a great Facebook group for entrepreneurs who share these values.
Interested in going deeper? Grab a free consult to see if coaching or the Redwood Circle is a good fit for you.