Your business grows faster when you have support.
As a coach and a business owner, I can say this with complete confidence.
But private coaching isn’t always what’s needed.
Sometimes, of course, private coaching is exactly what you need:
- You want to do a major business re-model or systems overhaul, so you need someone who can really spend the time to GET the ins and outs of your specific business
- Or if you have a specific project you want to pull off, and you need specific support or expertise that you don’t currently have
- Or you just need some extra hand-holding… growing a business is NOT second nature for most people (I mean you’re a great coach or healer, but marketing? That’s another story…)
So I’m not totally knocking private coaching (and I still love doing it, for the right people in the right moments! Hit me up if that’s what you’re looking for).
But there are definitely times when private coaching is not the answer.
Let’s say you’ve got a business, you’ve got clients, and you’ve even got a decent plan for your business. Awesome.
But that doesn’t mean it’s always easy to make it happen.
- Strategic questions come up.
- You need a new perspective on an old problem.
- You need more solid referral partners.
- You get discouraged.
- You need to find more marketing opportunities.
- You want to collaborate more.
- You want to learn new skills.
- You want the opinion of more than one other person (e.g., your coach).
- You want more accountability.
- You get lonely sitting by yourself in front of your computer everyday.
So yes, you could hire a private coach, but that doesn’t quite feel like what you need.
So what is it that you need?
If I may say so, you need business COMMUNITY.
You need mastermind buddies, people to learn from, more hubs in your business ecosystem, and all the opportunities that come along with that.
You need real human connection, you need to get your butt outside and away from that computer screen, and you need to cultivate some serious business sisterhood.
And yep, you guessed it: That’s what the Redwood Circle is for.
If you’re intrigued by the idea of creating more business community with some amazing women entrepreneurs, I hope you hop on the phone with me.
I’m doing free consultations this week and next week to add 5 new people to the Redwood Circle.
Is one of them you? Check it out, and then email me back to set up a time for a no-pressure chat to see if it’s the right thing for you and your business right now.