Vision and Strategy Daylong Retreat
A daylong, 1-on-1 retreat in the redwoods to catalyze the next evolution of your business
Something needs to change. Things just aren't flowing how you'd like. And you're trapped behind your computer, in your head, trying to figure it all out.
But it's not working. And it's been like this for a while. :(
- Maybe it's something obvious, like you’re trying to do too much, you don’t know what to prioritize, and you’re getting burnt out.
- Perhaps it’s subtler... you’re just not feeling excitement and passion for your work like you used to, but you want to again.
- Maybe you're just getting started and you simply need more clarity on what your business is and does, so you can go out and courageously tell the world.
- And for some of you, there’s a vision you hold, but you lack the structure to put it into action, so you’re not moving forward.
We ALL get stuck; it’s completely normal. In fact, getting stuck is simply a signal that it’s time to evolve into something else.
But sometimes trying to figure it out in our heads isn’t enough. The mind is a great tool, but it doesn't know everything.
Sometimes we need to call on a deeper, more expansive wisdom to bring change.
And (if you haven't already figured it out) I believe that slowing down and listening to nature's wisdom can help us find our way through these inevitable times.
So here's an idea: What if you were supported to take a spacious, ceremonial day in nature to listen for what’s calling you next in your business and then design the strategy and structures to make it happen?
This Fall, You're Invited to Participate in Your Very Own
Natural Business Re-Set Retreat
Join me for a 1-on-1, two-week program centered on a daylong immersion in a sacred redwood grove. We’ll combine nature’s wisdom with business strategy to evolve your business so that it better serves you and your clients.
- Reflect: Explore and clarify what’s working and what’s not (and let go of what isn’t)
- Realign: Spend guided solo time in nature finding your true north
- Reactivate: Redesign your business and make a plan to implement the changes
Based on wisdom gathered in your guided solo ceremony in nature (morning session), we’ll identify the key truths and leverage points to help you evolve your business to its next natural stage. Here are some examples of things we might cover during our afternoon session (however, this will be totally customized for you):
- Tap into where you and your business truly want to go... talk through your various ideas, programs, and directions, and find what is most resonant and strategic for your next step (great for people who have lots of ideas but need focus)
- Totally redesign (or simply tweak) your business model so that it actually works for your life
- Unearth your natural niche and message so you can shout it from the rooftops (and get more clients, and make more money)
- Birth a new vision and start creating the structures to move it into reality (yes, you can do this retreat if you are just starting a new business too!)
- Create your ideal schedule and develop compassionate boundaries so you have the strength and clarity to grow your business without burning out
- Draw out your unique methodology... that brilliant creative system you use with your clients that swims around in your head but desperately needs to get down on paper
- Get creative about ways to market your business that feel authentic and that you actually enjoy
- Design a new group or individual program that your clients will love and that will help you earn money more easily
How it Works (It's Actually Much More Than a Daylong!):
- You fill out an in-depth reflection questionnaire before we begin to determine the focus of our day, and I’ll review it before our daylong. I may ask further questions to make sure we are clear on the intended outcome. I’ll also review any other relevant materials like your website or current offers.
- We meet for a daylong immersion at Redwood Regional Park in Oakland CA in a magical redwood grove from 10AM-4PM.
- The morning includes a coaching session to prepare you for your solo nature experience and guided ceremonial solo time in nature for slowing down, wandering and deep listening
- At lunch time we'll take a short break, nourish ourselves, and glean wisdom from your nature journey
- In the afternoon we'll have a customized business strategy session under the trees (see possible intended outcomes above), and close the day with a walk and completion session.
- I’ll take notes during the day (you don’t need to bring a computer!) and then share a Google Doc with the notes from our session, draft copy we've written, key takeaways, and assignments for you to complete over the following two weeks.
- I am committed to you creating real outcomes from this day, so you get full email access to me for two weeks so you can ask me follow-up questions, complete any assignments I give, and so I can give you feedback and solidify your plan and next steps.
- Finally, we'll have a 50-minute session after two weeks to workshop copy together, answer any questions that have come up, review next steps, and see if you need any further support from me.
The investment is $1800 (You can pay here).
When you sign up, you'll get an email to schedule your daylong, along with a welcome packet with your questionnaire and location details.
Questions? Contact Me
PS - This retreat CAN be done remotely! Please inquire.