From Seed to Fruit
A four-month coaching intensive to help you fill your one-on-one practice
Getting clear on the foundational roots of your business gives you the clarity, focus and confidence to fill your practice without burning out.
When you skip these steps, business feels frantic, disorganized, and exhausting. Plus, you have no idea what to put on your website or how to talk about your business, right?
Unfortunately, most business programs out there SKIP the roots and go straight to the marketing strategies, which is generally a huge waste of time and money :/
Because you can't fruit if you don't root.
So instead, we’re going to follow the Natural Business Cycle.
Here's how it works:
- SEED: Clarify your vision for your life so you can grow a business that supports it (instead of sucking you dry)
- Purpose. Define your niche so you can start doing what you love most with the people you most want to work with (and stop working with “everybody”) and communicate to them effectively about how you can truly help them. Craft your message so you can articulate what you stand for uniquely and draw the clients who resonate with your unique point of view.
- Process. Distill the unique methodology you use to help your clients get the results they desire, so that you both have more confidence in your work!
- Profit. Create the perfect offer for your target audience and design a non-sleazy sales pathway to get them there.
- SPROUT: Translate the Roots into a website, brochure or launch email to promote your work.
- BLOSSOM: Design a simple and authentic marketing strategy to reach your target audience based on your Roots.
- POLLINATE: Learn how to design an effective free consultation to enroll people in your offer.
- FRUIT: Start watching the clients roll in.
What You Get:
- A self-guided nature and visioning experience to start off our work (I provide the structure, you complete it before our first session)
- An extended 90-minute initial exploratory session to clarify your vision, priorities and goals for our coaching program (in person if you're in the Bay Area or wish to visit!)
- 8 well-crafted and tested training modules for you to complete, one before each call (you’ll turn in drafts to me beforehand) guiding you through the process outlined above
- Two 50-minute individual calls each month to nail each module, one by one (a total of 8 sessions including initial session)
- My availability between sessions to answer questions via email
- A complete review and copy editing of your website (the three main pages: Home, About, and Services pages)
- Bonus training guide: How to Design an Effective Sales Call
This program is perfect for you if:
- You're a motivated, hard-working, action-taker. In fact, you probably tend toward working too hard and you could use someone to give you permission to slow the "f" down, rest and re-focus. (If you are a very slow mover or are in need a lot of coaching to get unstuck on a regular basis, this is probably not the right program for you).
- You're in your first few years of business, you're excellent and experienced at what you do, but you've had a hard time creating or keeping a consistent client base
- You've been in business for a while, but you're ready for a business re-model
- You're starting a brand new business (however, this program works best if you've worked with at least a few clients, even if they are practice or low-fee clients)