If you are a nature-lovin’ woman entrepreneur who really needs a break this winter to rest, re-align and reactivate yourself and your business, then I hope you’ll join us at the Replenish Winter Reflection and Strategy Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs!
Top Ten Reasons to Sign Up Today for Replenish:
10. You will get to wander aimlessly in nature. Westerbeke Ranch is a gorgeous property, and our main activity on Saturday is a guided nature experience to help you step powerfully into a new era by listening to the trees, the birds and yourself. If you think I’m crazy, just trust me, you’ll have at least one major revelation.
9. You will learn key business strategies. In order to make a plan, you need to know how to prioritize. But based on what? That depends on what you want, what kind of business you’re in, where you’re at in the business development process, and what actions would be most effective and efficient in moving you forward with more ease (we’ll cover all this).
8. You will get to do yoga with Jana Kilgore. And she is amazing! Jana is an old friend, a yoga teacher of many years, and even leads her own yoga trips out in nature! She’ll lead us through a gentle yoga class each day to help slow down your brain and embody your learning. No worries if you’ve never even done yoga, you are welcome!
7. You’ll actually have time to reflect upon and learn from what happened this past year. What worked? What do you want to build on? What did you learn from your mistakes? Were they even mistakes? And what do you want to toss out completely? (And then you get to burn it in our campfire).
6. You will make a three-month action plan. I will help you find the balance between structure and freedom that feels right to you so you know what you need to do when you leave the retreat. No need for rigidity, but a river needs banks for it to flow!
5. You get to do arts and crafts with wine and chocolate. You’ll get to create a piece of art that represents what you are creating in 2017 so you can put it over your desk and remind yourself everyday what’s important to you. Art night! Fun, right? Bring your old magazines and glitter pens!
4. You will meet amazing women that you will learn a lot from. You’ll have to trust me, but these are really smart, powerful women who are up to some really cool stuff. You’ll learn a lot from one another and come home with great business ideas and new colleagues.
3. You get to sit on these sweet porch swings pictured above! Enough said.
2. You will feel more confident when you leave. Not only will you get to share your hopes and fears with a bunch of like-minded women (and see just how normal you actually are!), when you make a plan and you know what to do next, you feel more secure and more confident in your business.
1. There will be a hot tub. I wonder sometimes if other people get as excited about this as I do, but I honestly think there’s nothing better than hot water for instant relaxation. Takes away a week's of work within moments, leaving you with a calm mind, ready for new ideas to take shape...
I think that’s pretty convincing, no? I mean, why wouldn’t you come? Unless you’re a guy (sorry, guys).
Can you tell I'm excited for this? Can’t wait to cozy up with you this winter.
Considering joining? Email me and let me know. No pressure, I am here to answer your questions and see if it's a good fit.
Early bird pricing for Replenish Winter Reflection and Strategy Retreat for Women Entrepreneurs ends November 14!